The purpose of the annual Newton Community Educational Foundation (NCEF) Excellence in Education Award is to pay tribute to the excellent faculty members we have in the Newton Schools.
Winners will receive a $250.00 award for classroom enrichment as well as a commemorative gift.
Candidates being nominated should meet the following criteria:
Nominations may ONLY be submitted by:
- Be an exceptionally dedicated, knowledgeable, and skilled faculty member (PreK - 12th Grade) who is planning to remain active as a professional educator.
- Be able to inspire students to learn.
- Have the respect, admiration, and support of students, parents, and colleagues.
- Play an active and useful role in the Newton community as well as in the school.
- Be poised, articulate, and enthusiastic.
- Community Members
NCEF is looking for great stories of learning and life changing moments. These stories come by encouraging those touched to nominate! Nomination forms
can be submitted to: Building Principals, via email to Desiree Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via postal mail to NCEF, PO Box 1062, Newton, Iowa 50208.
THANK YOU in advance for helping the NCEF recognize a few of our outstanding faculty members! Those members will be honored at the annual Chamber dinner in January 2018.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact:
Desiree Cameron - NCEF Director
Amy Doerring - NCEF Excellence in Education Chair
Graham Sullivan - NCEF Board Member