Transportation - Bus Rules
- 1. A Student who damages seats or other equipment will be expected to pay the cost for repair or replacement.
- 2. Eating, drinking, tobacco products, knives, firearms and explosive products are prohibited.
- 3. Fighting, littering, pushing, tripping, shouting, spitting, and standing on buses is prohibited.
- 4. Unacceptable language, talking back, and refusing to do as told are prohibited.
- 5. Students shall be waiting at the designated loading point before bus arrival time. A student who must cross the roadway to board or depart from the bus shall pass in front of the bus (no closer than 10 feet) and may proceed to cross the roadway only on signal from the driver.
- 6. A guest rider, in order to ride the bus, must have a school bus rider's pass. This may be obtained at his/her school and then given to the driver.
- 7. Musical instruments, books and belongings may be transported if they can be held on the students lap or placed under the seat. The aisle shall be kept clear at all times.
- 8. Riders shall observe the "quiet" rule when the bus is approaching and crossing railroad tracks.